Robert Reed Publishers
FEARLESS: Creating the Courage to Change the Things You Can by Steve Chandler
Why is it that fear is the culprit behind every human dysfunction?
In this poignant book, learn:
- How to release every kind of fear you can imagine, from money fear, to relationship fear to fear of death.
- How to access the natural creative courage inside every human being.
- How to create the life you want fearlessly, instead of living a life of cowering, and trying to live up to other people’s expectations.
- How to relax and be at peace.
- How to create what you want without worrying about others’ judgments of you.
"When I read this book something magical happened. Page by page, my mind released those old habitual thoughts. My spirit lightened and lifted. It was a mindshift, and I didn't even see it coming. I was guided to a higher state of consciousness with Steve Chandler's graceful humor, creativity, and courage." ~ Jim Manton, Author of The Secret of Transitions
"If you combined the best of Wayne Dyer and Anthony Robbins, it still wouldn't be half as good as Steve Chandler." ~ Dale Dauten, The Boston Globe
"Great stuff! I'm becoming a fan of Steve Chandler." ~ Joe Vitale, The Secret
ABOUT THE AUTHOR (see photo below): Steve Chandler is the author of 16 popular books which have been translated into over 20 languages around the world. He is also a highly sought-after convention keynote speaker who has been called by PBS, "an insane combination of Jerry Seinfeld and Anthony Robbins." He is a life coach and corporate trainer who has worked with over 20 Fortune 500 companies. He graduated from the University of Arizona with a degree in Creative Writing and Political Science, and spent four years in the U.S. Army in Psychological Warfare.